Interested in joining our Team?
Bellies-2-Babies has a small but dedicated team of women who strive to help families thrive in parenthood. We offer a fun and unique work environment with customer care at the forefront of what we do. We add to our team as the need arises, so check out what we are looking for and if you feel like you are a good fit then take the next step.
You are the customer's first impression of Bellies-2-Babies, and your first priority is to show each person who walks through the door that they matter. When you see a mom come in with their infant, keep in mind you may be their only in-person interaction so far that day. Motherhood can feel like a lonely journey, but we are here for them, every step of the way.
You will be responsible for dealing with any and all questions about the products and services that we have. As a niche boutique, oftentimes people come in without really knowing what they want or need. They may have a simple goal of finding a quick last minute gift, or a real need or concern and as a customer concierge your mission is to find the product or service that will best help or support them.
Our Customer Concierge will need to dedicated to constantly learn about the products and services we offer, and be able to inform customers about current policy and program changes as needed.
You'll be responsible for maintaining the sales floor and keeping the store neat, as well as light cleaning like dusting, cleaning glass/mirrors, vacuuming, steam mopping and taking out the trash.
Customer Concierge Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and ask/answer questions
- Maintain a professional relationship with the customers - be courteous and helpful
- Encourage interaction with merchandise and guiding customers to make a purchase
- Operating cash register, manage financial transactions, and balance drawer
- Increase store sales
- Maintain knowledge of merchandise
- Merchandising/Display Set Up
- Set up Gift Registry for Customers
- Keep an orderly appearance of the boutique
- Light cleaning
- Answer the phone
- Stocking the sales floor
- Preparing orders for shipping
- Labeling and pricing items
The ideal candidate will have...
- Retail sales experience with at least 6 months in one position
- A happy and positive attitude
- Eager to learn and grow their skills in merchandising and in sales
- Knowledge of the parenthood journey from conception (or adoption) through toddlerhood.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- The ability to stand and walk for several hours at a time
- A desire to help parents navigate parenthood
- Know when to refer a customer to Janet for information or services
This position is for 10-15 hours a week including a minimum of two Saturdays a month, and extended hours during the holiday season and special events. Interested candidates can email their resume to [email protected] with the subject Customer Concierge.